If you require information from the SGS, we ask that you make a detailed request in writing or by e-mail so that we have a clear understanding of your requirements.
Please note, it takes as long to do an unsuccessful search as a successful search. Your chances for a successful search may depend upon how accurately you are able to describe the search you wish to have done.
· No refunds for entries not found.
· ALL RESEARCH RESULTS will be e-mailed. Provide a valid e-mail address.
· All research policies are subject to change.
· PAPER COPIES will be sent on request only. Additonal fee of $7.00 will be charged for processing and postage.
· Non-Canadian residents - fees are payable in CDN FUNDS ONLY or contact us for fees applicable to your country.
· Researches paid by cheque will not be processed until cheque has cleared through the bank. Basic searches can take up to 4 to 6 weeks from this time. Researches paid by cash, money order or credit card will be processed and started immediately.
Research Request Form. Please include a copy of this form with your research request(s).
Contact by e-mail SGS Office.
Saskatchewan Genealogical Society (SGS)
PO Box 1894
Regina SK S4P 3E1